• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

You never know what you may see?

Liz

Deckhand
Actual PEOPLE on the Antigua Wedding cam. First time I've ever seen. HOPE this is not their wedding attire:D
antiguacam.jpg

Liz

Deckhand
Looks like everyone had LOTS of fun in New Orleans, last night, with the BIG celebration still to come:shock:
mess.jpg

Jackie

Deckhand
Wolfgang,
I have been interested in your Brocken photos , that is a lot of snow.
I think you have had more in Germany this year, than my sister in Canada( Whitecourt, Alberta)

Liz

Deckhand
Not sure if this is really Oosterdam or Zuiderdam, but for a moment thought there was a new Blue Line cruising to Alaska
blueship.jpg

Seacruise

Deckhand
If I were to guess it would be Oosterdam.

My reason is Oosterdam would be in before Zuiderdam and with the new dock farther out in Junea now the last ship of the day gets that one I am told. That would be Zuiderdam. :(

This new dock is NOT a short walk from towm either. On the Island Princess last year we got the short straw and had to use this dock. The good news they did provide a shuttle bus.....oh did I say there was a small fee involved for this shuttle.

Phil...has a 50/50 chance of being right.....:mrgreen:

pobore1

Deckhand
Liz said:
Not sure if this is really Oosterdam or Zuiderdam, but for a moment thought there was a new Blue Line cruising to Alaska
Oosterdam as it is basically the same as Arcadia.

Liz

Deckhand
Before I posted the BlueLine post, I tried to figure it out. They are SO close, and hard to find stern shots, like the one you posted:clap: :clap: