• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woo Hoo! Victory in '09!~

BoHunk

Deckhand
But only if I like them...otherwise will let them wiggle in pain and discomfort till them beg me to pee on them.....

To everyone else..we are discussing the relief that urine provides to stings and bites from sea thingies.....

Ally

Deckhand
But only if I like them...otherwise will let them wiggle in pain and discomfort till them beg me to pee on them.....

To everyone else..we are discussing the relief that urine provides to stings and bites from sea thingies.....
:laughalot: :laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Well.....then I hope you wear protective panties on the ship...I have a tendancy to do dumb thing and people around me pee themselves laughing.

I can emit a full scream in a snorkel mindless of the situation and my lungs filling up with sea water.....:laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Yep...honey, your on this one. I think I mentioned it in your ear when you were asleep..
its a Army/ navy thing.....we are next door to the room I am hold for Mary and her DBNM (dearly beloved Navy man)

madge57

Deckhand
Guess what???I have 4 more that want to go on this cruise!!!
Jamie and Kurk or is it Kurt or Kirt?
Jen and Hubby?

madge57

Deckhand
Jens hubby is John but now I have 4 more maybe 6 people going on the cruise.
Bill and Kaylon my brother and SIL
Todd and Dawn
and maybe Tessie and Jeff
These are all of my relations cousins and brothers.
Hope we survive this cruise!!!!

BoHunk

Deckhand
Margie....can we get a running list....
Also..per security lets not name room numbers but we can
post Balcony/inside/Ocean view