• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woo Hoo! Victory in '09!~

Ally

Deckhand
ooooohhhhh Definately make sure there is a padlock on the door, Allie....either that or use Karyn's spare straightjacket on Rick to keep him under control :laughalot:

madge57

Deckhand
I'm going to try and learn a little spanish before we go on the Destiny!!! This really should be interesting! lol this way I will know a little what they are saying about me. lol

JellyBean

Deckhand
Don't worry Margie..

I will translate !!
I am not completely fluent,
but I'll at least know if they are talking about you !!
:eek:

madge57

Deckhand
If they are I will get Karyn after them!!! lol I just hate it when I can't understand what people are saying. My daughter Erin does it all the time.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Don't worry Margie..

I will translate !!
I am not completely fluent,
but I'll at least know if they are talking about you !!
:eek:
yea...the biggest sign is if they are pointing at you and laughing...:laughalot:

Rick..I love Manifest Destiny...

BTW..what does manifest mean?

BoHunk

Deckhand
Who is going to misbehave? Me? In real life I am an angel.....I jsut act out on the boards cause I can.....:laughalot:

Ally

Deckhand
Who is going to misbehave? Me? In real life I am an angel.....I jsut act out on the boards cause I can.....:laughalot:
erm...Karyn + angel in same sentence...erm....:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Yea! Ask anyone who has been with me on cruises...Margie! Am I an angel?
Remember...you need a free bed for 2 nights.....:rolleyes: