• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Woo Hoo! Victory in '09!~

JellyBean

Deckhand
I really like that one !

Unfortunately it's not just the girls on this one.

I could prob get Steve to wear a shirt with that on it,
but it may take a few (buckets of) beers !!!

LOL !!!

Ally

Deckhand
ahhh the boys won't mind dressing up...all part of the holiday spirit kinda thing ;) :laughalot:

The booze would probably assist though ;)

BoHunk

Deckhand
Destiny Devils! Yep.....says trouble all over it....wont cost any beer...and the guys will like it...

Would someone be really nice please and pick me up from work for a break...bring beer!

JellyBean

Deckhand
The expression "loose cannon" or "loose cannon on deck" refers to an irresponsible and reckless individual whose behaviour (either intended or unintended) endangers the group he or she belongs to.

PERFECT !!!!!!!!!!

:dancing_banana:

Ricksta

Deckhand
The expression "loose cannon" or "loose cannon on deck" refers to an irresponsible and reckless individual whose behaviour (either intended or unintended) endangers the group he or she belongs to.

Destinty Loose Cannon Tour.....we have big balls

Ally

Deckhand
OK....what I want to know is how Rick knows that you lot have such big balls?

Has he been peeking? :magnify: :magnify:

:laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:

Ally

Deckhand
erm...there's just no answer to that....well not one printable anyway...:laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot: