• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~ Womans Locker Room ~

Ally

Deckhand
ooooh...now Karyn will be in trouble :laughalot:

Especially when Rick #1 reads about her giving him to Mary for domestic duties :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Whhops, pardon me. Thought this was the coffee shop. :confused:

LOL and why are you confused Mr. Rick??? The coffee shop is a place to discuss almost anything!

Don't worry about Karyn giving you to me....you got a divorce from wife #2 (I'd assume LOL)...you'll like Rhode Island...it's much like your native home. :) Ill take good care of you as long as you do dishes..:laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
LOL...leave it to Margie and she has a big whip...:whip:

Rick #who (even I am getting confused as to which one I am sleeping with?!?) we can discuss anything in the coffee shop but this is NOT the coffee shop...its the womens locker room where we go to chat about dirty things and try to get by Enrickeo's filters...:laughalot:

Now..you men can just scoot.....:whip:

alphakitty

Deckhand
ROFL Ladies...Ok, I didn't know he had a wife #3...sorry Margie, but Karyn never told me about you when she agreed to send him to me! :laughalot:

You are too funny Karyn!!! Kicking the men outta here! :whip:

FlRic

Deckhand
Before I leave this thread (with great trepidation, I might add for my reputation) I just want to add what's the big deal about dishes. I just let our dog lick them clean then put them away in the cabinet.......:rolleyes:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Ahh...there was a funny joke about that..
short version:
Kid went to visit grandpa for weekend in Florida:)laughalot: )...had breakfast and hoted something unclean on plate..asks grandpa...he says.....they are as clean as coldwater can get them...at lunch he noted what looks like eggs stuff on the plate..again grandpa says..as clean as coldwater can get them. As young man getting ready to leave the dog was standing in the driveway...grandpa calls out to the dog..."Coldwater...best move!"

Ally

Deckhand
...do I hear a pot being stirred....?

If so...carry on ladies :joy: :joy:

Just try not to spill anything that might make a mess on the carpet ;) :laughalot: