• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a Free Cruise For Christmas

pauladeenfan71

Deckhand
Good for you! My daughter and I have been cruising together for over 9 years and we so enjoy our special time together. We are very much alike and have so much fun together. We very often reflect on just how fortunate we are to have shared such special times. Woo Hoo to you both!

This may be our only trip together. She has Alzheimer's. She has been doing really well, but we never know when it will turn worse. I think that is why it is so special to me. :)

Lightraveler

Deckhand
Good luck to everyone. We have been on 34 cruises so far 2 on Royal, 2 on Carnival, 1 on Holland American, and 29 on Princess. Guess who we like best :)

Also Rex gave me permission to post the following about our Map on the site...

We invented the Lightravels Illuminated Travelers Map. We just made a new video for it:​
I also promised Rex that any member of Cruising Talk a 10% discount for the holidays. Plus 100 free light pegs if they like us on Facebook. If you are interested please go to our web site (but do not order from it) just call and mention you saw it here.​
Thanks and PLEASE also let me know what you think of the video. My wife Lisa and I have traveled on 34 cruises so far and actually thought up the Travel Map when we were in Tristão da Cunha on a cruise.​

Pam in CA

Captain
This may be our only trip together. She has Alzheimer's. She has been doing really well, but we never know when it will turn worse. I think that is why it is so special to me. :)
Have a wonderful cruise and treasure every minute, both the good and the frustrating.

A number of years ago, we cruised with a friend with Alzheimer's. She loved cruising and even though one of us had to be with her every minute, we all had a wonderful time and the crew were fantastic and understanding.

cruiser60

Deckhand
My Avatar photo shows my cabin in the middle of the Diamond Princess in March 2013, cruising to Beijing. This was taken in Alaska 2006. Didn't think they would all get back on in time to sail. Only 97 days to go.

cruiser60

Deckhand
I have been organising a Darwin land tour for some of the cruisers from the Diamond. I work in Northern Territory Library and we get a lot of cruisers in for the free wi-fi and internet.

cruiser60

Deckhand
Celebrity Solstice in today, Saturday 1/12/2012, Costa Neoromantica, Sunday 2/12/2012, Celebrity Millenium, Monday 3/12/2012, Volendam and Friday my favourite the Diamond Princess. The Library will have a very busy weekend and week. So love chatting to anyone who is a cruiser.

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Rex

Is this prize for members living in the USA only or also for those living in the UK ?

John Grower

Deckhand
CruiseMateApr2013 RCCL TransAtlantic NOLa >Roma - in the Royal Caribbean International forum of s CruiseApr2013 RCCL TransAtlantic NOLa >Roma - in the Royal Caribbean International forum of CruiseMates Cruise

New