• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Win a Free Cruise For Christmas

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Win a Free Cruise* For Christmas!
This is going to be the most simplest contest ever! All you have to do is sign up on CruisingTalk.com and make at-least 5 posts by Christmas day and you could win a free cruise*!!!
THAT'S IT! JUST POST 5 TIMES BEFORE CHRISTMAS AND YOU COULD WIN A FREE CRUISE*!!!
*The prize will be up to $300 towards a cruise. This offer is valid anywhere. Ends Dec 24, 2012 12:59pm

pauladeenfan71

Deckhand
I am SO excited! My mom and I will be taking our first cruise together. We started with 386 days and are down to 198 to go! Woo hoo

DesertDav

Deckhand
Ha, look at everyone busy posting all their stuff for $300! And BethW, NICE! I'd sign up for that one, too, but the wife's not into all that nature stuff. Oh well!

DesertDav

Deckhand
Mountain, I guess not everyone knows about the free cruise you can win if you post 5 times before Christmas? But the small print states if you win it's $300 towards a cruise. That's all I meant. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. ;-)

Rex

Captain
Staff member
That's right. We had to put a limit based on what we can afford and legal requirements. It could however be enough for someone for an entire cruise.

afloater

Deckhand
I am SO excited! My mom and I will be taking our first cruise together. We started with 386 days and are down to 198 to go! Woo hoo
Good for you! My daughter and I have been cruising together for over 9 years and we so enjoy our special time together. We are very much alike and have so much fun together. We very often reflect on just how fortunate we are to have shared such special times. Woo Hoo to you both!

afloater

Deckhand
Mountain, I guess not everyone knows about the free cruise you can win if you post 5 times before Christmas? But the small print states if you win it's $300 towards a cruise. That's all I meant. Didn't mean to ruffle any feathers. ;-)
Goodness, $300 isn't a free cruise at all. Thanks for the clarification.

afloater

Deckhand
Three cruises - all different - booked for 2013. Woohoo!
We have been on Princess, Costa, NCL (many times at least 7) Royal 3 times and Carnival 10 times. We have our favorites and least favs but seriously, if the price is right, any cruise is a good cruise.