• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What not to miss in Montego Bay ?

Elizanessie

Deckhand
We are going to MoBay in Nov, this will be our first visit there and are unsure just what do there....any suggestions folks? :D

Thanks

jdkey

Deckhand
Sunset Beach Resort

We have a group going to Sunset Beach Resort for the day on our Oct. 15 group cruise oon Freedom. There was a link posted and one of our group went & spent a few days there recently. It looks beautiful! We wil also be finding the Margaritaville there. DH & I have a quest to visit every Margaritaville location . we have been to 3 will be at five with Mo Bay.:D
and of course hope to get some blue mountain coffee while there!
Debbie

JSME

Deckhand
How much is Sunset Beach Resort for a day pass? It use to be very cheap but I heard it has really gone up on pricing. We thought about doing this while there. We now have a River Tubing Excursion booked.

Liz you all can join us on this excursion. Janet booked it for my 4 and her and her sisters family. I think Kim is going with her group too.