• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What makes Celebrity good?

Ally

Deckhand
If you are a regular cruiser with Celebrity, what do you get with them, that you haven't with other cruise lines?

What are the special little touches that they do to make your holiday so special?

Is there anything you would like to see improved?

Which is your favourite ship and why?

middy

Deckhand
Celebrity is hubbys favourite cruise line and it mainly comes down to the food. Best around as far as he's concerned. So much choice and having options in the buffet and main dining room that on other cruise liners you would have to pay a supplement for.

L

lancashire lass

I like the Millennium ships , been on two, Infinity and Summit. I prefer the "smaller" ships. Have also cruised on the Solstice enjoyed it but not more than the previously mentioned.
I find Celebrity's personnel to be friendly , love the cool towels after excursions and just the general level of organisation, entertainment and activities. My husband likes the food choices more than RCCL's but I don't find too much of a difference. I would choose Celebrity over all the cruise lines that we have cruised with but do not stick with one line.

g8rmo

Deckhand
We have tried lots of cruise lines and prefer Celebrity. They seem to do things with a little more class than most of the other lines. I'm not comparing them with luxury lines. We like their loyalty programs, food, attention to detail, excellent cruise staff, fitness facilities, and so on. Not perfect, but they are working at it.