• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What made you choose Carnival for first cruise ?

joe rosa

Deckhand
Yes you are saying the truth, we have cruised where we had to take a flight and at times book a hotel, but i think it still even with the added cost a bargin, if you shop airfares and hotels but most important the cruise prices. like the cruise we are taking to hawaii, the 15day cruise was only 1,500.00 we get 400.00 ship board credit, 330.00 to lax from tampa fl. ( great price ) and 129.00 for hotel at long beach marriot how can we pass that up.

haroldwilliams

Deckhand
Carnival has grown. I think price (price , price , price) is the number one reason I have kept with Carnival, and the fact they cruise in the mid Atlantic area (Charleston & Norfolk) and are within one day`s driving distance.

lockdown

Deckhand
The wife and me have been on Carnival 14 times and 2 other cruises with another cruise line. Carnivals price and kids free zone are the big reasons for us.

cruznjan

Deckhand
How did you decide upon Carnival for your first cruise ?

Did you then go on to cruise more with them or did you decide on different cruiseline next time ? and if so what affected your decision ?

Thanks
Our upcoming cruise November 29, 2015 on the Miracle is not our first cruise, but our first with Carnival. We chose it because my husband wanted to do a Hawaii cruise, and this was the only one that worked with his schedule.

cruznjan

Deckhand
Our upcoming cruise November 29, 2015 on the Miracle is not our first cruise, but our first with Carnival. We chose it because my husband wanted to do a Hawaii cruise, and this was the only one that worked with his schedule.
Should be November 28.