• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What draws you to using Princess Cruise Lines?

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I have cruised many cruise lines and intend on cruising on many more, however I will admit that so far Princess is my favorite cruise line. I have never had a bad cruise on any other cruise line but I always have felt the most comfortable on Princess cruise ships. I like the decor they have and the staff and type passengers they attract have always made me feel like I belong on the ship.

What keeps you coming back to Princess?

Pam in CA

Captain
I now have over 300 days cruised on Princess. There are several reasons why I like to cruise Princess. One is that they have interesting and varied itineraries, often at reasonable prices. I like that they allow agents to discount fares so I can often save 10-20%. Food and service are good to excellent, overall better than I've experienced on HAL, RCCL and Celebrity. I think their loyalty program is one of the best with lots of free Internet, unlimited free laundry, 10% off anything from any shop, priority embarkation and priority tender disembarkation. I have two more Princess cruises booked this year.