• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

What Cruise Job would you like?

Adrian

Deckhand
Who gets tipped the best? ;~) That's the job I want! (Or wait, maybe it's not. Maybe they're tipped the most b/c they work the hardest...Maybe I should rethink that!)

Seriously - Do cruise liners have paid photographers? If not, I'm there!

L

lancashire lass

Adrian it might be the dealer at Roulette{ Big tippers when they win} or the room steward but you will have to make a lot of beds and perhaps too many toilets to clean:bigeek:
Y:)ou choose

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I would love to go back working on the cruise ships in the shore excursion department again. You get paid to take all the tours so you know about them and you get to work directly with the tour operators and passengers. It was a great job when I did it and still would be

BOOPSAHOY

Deckhand
I would love to go back working on the cruise ships in the shore excursion department again. You get paid to take all the tours so you know about them and you get to work directly with the tour operators and passengers. It was a great job when I did it and still would be

Wow that sounds like a fun job! What ship did you work on?

Jazzy

Deckhand
If a cruise line called you up and offered you a job on board one of their ships and the salary was no problem, which job would you like and why?

I personally would like to be part of the ships entertainment group. I would love to be on the stage, singing and dancing and watching everybody enjoying themselves (or not once they hear me sing)
Cruise Director, I love planning activities and being around people!