• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

~ Weekends ~

Sharon2U

Deckhand
I think we are heading to the Kentucky Derby, quite the party there and sometimes we even win a little money:roflmao:

madge57

Deckhand
Hey Mary and Karyn not only are Gary and I chaparones for the prom we are also for the after prom!!! Its going to be a long night!!!!

Sharon2U

Deckhand
We are from Louisville, Ky. Never been to the Derby. Good luck with the crowd and the ponies!!
The crowd is the fun part, I love to people watch, sometimes, we never even see a real horse. It's $40.00 to walk thru the gate, and of course drinks are outragous, but if it's a nice day, it's still something fun to do. Just be prepared to stand in a crowd.:)

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Hey sounds like a fun trip Denise!
Is Doc going to try to talk to the Amish about the cabinets?
Yeah.... he's looking at having some sound cabinets built, so he wants to strike a deal if possible. Our dining room table came from the area- all I can say is great quality craftsmanship. We're going to try to hit a few small independents. Know of any?

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Mary what does your AV mean?
I'm not Mary..... but that peace sign was very popular in the 60's, many of us wore them- usually on a chain (hippies and the opposition to the VietNam war)...... so the peace and American flag.... looks like it could be peace to America!

Denise

BoHunk

Deckhand
The hunt and being out and about is half the fun...you and Doc will no less than enjoy the ride....

A cople of years ago a girl friend and I went on a antiquing hunt for a old pie cupboard...drove about 200 miles and hit every antique store...only to find the perfect one about 4 miles away used in a store as a display case....
But, the drive was nice....and think of all the cr*p I bought along the way...:laughalot:

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Doc was thrilled to hear of the reasonbly priced food...... the man loves to eat (though you'd never know it to look at him).... so between the hunt and the food he should be a happy guy.

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Leaving after work on Thursday..... about a 6 1/2 hour drive- coming back on Sunday..... so you'll be free of me posting this weekend.. until Sunday night that is!