• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Voyages of Discovery Cruises ship ' Voyager ' on Charter again in 2014 !

Neil

Deckhand
Was having a look at the Belgium company website who have the 1990 built 15,271 grt ' mv Voyager ' cruise ship on charter during the 2013 main european summer season and discovered she is shown as chartered again for 2014 !

Dates of her 2014 cruising season with the Belgium company are shown from the 28th June 2014 to the 11th September !

In 2014 the cruising company, ' Voyages of Discovery ' , will again have no cruise ship operating their own style of cruises for most of the UK summer season.

Many UK passengers have supported this company since 2003, when the company introduced the 1972 built 20,186 grt ' mv Discovery ' to the UK cruising market.

The company have also chartered out this ship in a joint operation with Cruise & Maritime Voyages !

In the 1970's the 41 year old ' mv Discovery ' was named ' Island Princess ' and was one of the Princess Cruises original ' Love Boats '.

Her sister ship the ex ' Pacific Princess ' arrived under tow at a Turkish shipbreakers yard last week .

Picture of the mv Voyager below -

Attachments

Cruisefan

Deckhand
Hi Neil,
interesting indeed. As I am born and raised in Antwerp, belgium I would be inetrested to sail on her then. Could you kindly provide the Link to the Website please?
Much obliged.
Cruisefan

Neil

Deckhand
Hi

The website is ' All Ways Crosieres ' who appear to be a general tourist agency offering cruises on many ships..

I suggest a google search should bring it up.

Company logo below -

Attachments