• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Ushuaia webcam

Peebeegee

Deckhand
Quite right Liz! The only drawback is that the 20th happens to be a Sunday and a lot of the duty free shops in port close; fortunately some of the bars do stay open though. Should satisfy him since you can walk to town quite easily - been there several times and usually on a Sunday:duh:
That is a good site you have named and it livens up quite a bit when ships are in; I seem to recall that they post about 6 shots a day. I think I even ended up voting by accident since my Spanish "leaves something to be desired"
Paul

Liz

Deckhand
Wonder what you voted for:D ????

Yes, I think six shots is about right, BUT think they may keep more than that in the archives???????

Peebeegee

Deckhand
I found this site last year Liz so have not a clue what on earth I voted for:oops: We knew we were off on Discovery in March and were keeping an eye on her as she went to and from Antarctica just in case she met a large lump of solid ice! Been there - seen the zodiac drivers pushing the smaller ones away from the hull and just wanted to keep an eye open. All ended well obviously.
Paul

Liz

Deckhand
Artemis' cam finally working again, AFTER she left Ushuaia, and the WOOLLY-HATTED invaders are all gone:green:
artush3.JPG
artush.jpg
artush2.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
Yep it was the Ushuaia...a couple days before she had her accident. I hope your trip down there goes well and that you enjoy it :)