• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Troublemakin Tavern ~ Happy Hour ~

JSME

Deckhand
No..Selina...this is the drinking and talking crap thread..no off topic here..just so long as you keep the bar keep happy....
Well I need a drink to deal with my confusion. How about that? lol:laughalot: That is talking about drinks and also shotting the bull. lol:roflmao:

John

Deckhand
You are confused. This thread police is all new to me. Heck I have no idea where I am suppose to post what. Remember I am Blondie. lol :laughalot:

Is this suppose to be the drinking thread? I see a chit chat thread maybe I need to go there to sing. lol :laughalot:
In tghe interests of health and safety singing is banned on this forum:whip:

emacdaddy

Deckhand
Ok I need a Pussers Painkiller and what are the chances of getting the waitress to dance on the bar ???????:biggrinbounce2:

JSME

Deckhand
:dancing_banana: This is the only bar I am dancing on. :whip:

John come on and be nice. I only post the lyrics I do not sing them....lol :laughalot: I promise to never do the real singing....:biggrinbounce2:

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
WOW look who has walked thru the doors......... Its Bob Seger here LIVE!! (I know Lisa is gonna be pissed I have Bob all to myself)

Sing me a song Bob!!

I was a little too tall Could've used a few pounds Tight pants points hardly reknown She was a black-haired beauty with big dark eyes And points all her own sitting way up high Way up firm and high Out past the cornfields where the woods got heavy Out in the back seat of my '60 Chevy Workin' on mysteries without any clues Workin' on our night moves Tryin' to make some front page drive-in news Workin' on our night moves In the summertime In the sweet summertime We weren't in love, oh no, far from it We weren't searchin' for some pie in the sky summit We were just young and restless and bored Livin' by the sword And we'd steal away every chance we could To the backroom, to the alley or the trusty woods I used her, she used me But neither one cared We were gettin' our share Workin' on our night moves Tryin' to lose the awkward teenage blues Workin' on our night moves And it was summertime And oh the wonder We felt the lightning And we waited on the thunder Waited on the thunder I awoke last night to the sound of thunder How far off I sat and wondered Started humming a song from 1962 Ain't it funny how the night moves When you just don't seem to have as much to lose Strange how the night moves With autumn closing in

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:​

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
Wanna sing me another one Bob?? :biggrinbounce2:

Just take those old records off the shelf
I'll sit and listen to 'em by myself
Today's music ain't got the same soul
I like that old time rock 'n' roll
Don't try to take me to a disco
You'll never even get me out on the floor
In ten minutes I'll be late for the door

Still like that old time rock 'n' roll
That kind of music just soothes the soul
I reminisce about the days of old
With that old time rock 'n' roll

Won't go to hear them play a tango
I'd rather hear some blues or funky old soul
There's only one sure way to get me to go
Start playing old time rock 'n' roll
Call me a relic, call me what you will
Say I'm old-fashioned, say I'm over the hill
Today's music ain't got the same soul

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:​
life01.jpg

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
Lisa sorry you missed him. He was here looking for you but I grabbed him up all to myself!!:laughalot: :laughalot:

Ally sorry about the floor being wet, its just I couldnt control the drool!!:laughalot:

:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:​
CAOD6NVG.jpg