• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Troublemakin Tavern ~ Happy Hour ~

Ally

Deckhand
Yes...Karyn needs the whole pack to wash down the birthday cake she snaffled today while Enrique wasn't looking....:laugh:

Ally

Deckhand
Yep...check out the happy birthday thread, Lisa...little miss piggy burnt her chest hair on the candles too...:laughalot:

JSME

Deckhand
I like the idea of an Ask Chuck thread. :laughalot:

Karyn sorry to hear about the burnt chest that is what you get for stealing cake. :laughalot:

I have to go to the Salon and get highlights and a teenie trim. I have to look hot hot hot for the cruise next week. I hate to leave the kids I hope Jeff hurries home.....

Check on you guys later.

John

Deckhand
I like the idea of an Ask Chuck thread. :laughalot:

Karyn sorry to hear about the burnt chest that is what you get for stealing cake. :laughalot:

I have to go to the Salon and get highlights and a teenie trim. I have to look hot hot hot for the cruise next week. I hate to leave the kids I hope Jeff hurries home.....

Check on you guys later.
How are the children and yourself? Are you all getting over the flu?

Ally

Deckhand
Please can I have a small Glenfiddich, Chuck...I am on my way to bed...night night and try to be good ;) :wave:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Hey...I need drink...hard day of posting....

Been sharing my feelings too! :rolleyes:

Coors light..on the rocks

BoHunk

Deckhand
Yep...been real honest with myself and others and got lost on the way here is some thread that was mislabeled.....

No directional signs till the thread police showed up and gave me the boot....

Where is the coors light? Can I get chinken fingers and ranch?

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Yep...been real honest with myself and others and got lost on the way here is some thread that was mislabeled.....

No directional signs till the thread police showed up and gave me the boot....

Where is the coors light? Can I get chinken fingers and ranch?
The thread police finally showed up, what took them so ling to get there ? :laughalot:

every thread is so off topic I am dang confused...

I need help with McKinley's speech on carnival and cruising... any thoughts ?

JSME

Deckhand
The thread police finally showed up, what took them so ling to get there ? :laughalot:

every thread is so off topic I am dang confused...

I need help with McKinley's speech on carnival and cruising... any thoughts ?

You are confused. This thread police is all new to me. Heck I have no idea where I am suppose to post what. Remember I am Blondie. lol :laughalot:

Is this suppose to be the drinking thread? I see a chit chat thread maybe I need to go there to sing. lol :laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
No..Selina...this is the drinking and talking crap thread..no off topic here..just so long as you keep the bar keep happy....