• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Troublemakin Tavern ~ Happy Hour ~

JSME

Deckhand
speaking of this :laughalot: :laughalot: Lisa did you see the guy having one of these on the stage the last night of the cruise??? (it wasnt the drink kind either??) :laughalot: :laughalot:

Ok now I am curious about this. I have never witnessed anything like this. mm but some on my last cruise said they witnessed some things like this. I talked with some people who were in the same place and they did not see the same thing.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Well, my house is clean and I dont work till 3PM..so I do have time to pass the breathalizer before I have to work..anyone around to serve me? Pool wench?
Chuck....I saw you added another to your group....Are you still doing the Triumph in Oct? Is Nate going on the Liberty?

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Well, my house is clean and I dont work till 3PM..so I do have time to pass the breathalizer before I have to work..anyone around to serve me? Pool wench?
Chuck....I saw you added another to your group....Are you still doing the Triumph in Oct? Is Nate going on the Liberty?
So many questions you all have for Chuck and he isnt around to answer them...
MIA...
I think we need an Ask Chuck Thread.

Pool Wench Reporting for duty ma'am...:whip: