• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Troublemakin Tavern ~ Happy Hour ~

Ally

Deckhand
Lisa it is impossible to feel unloved...you're in with the 'in crowd'....or should that be the 'out-crowd'....:laughalot:

Chucksta63

Deckhand
Excuse me but I was the founder member of this club....if not for me, you lot wouldn't be in this prized position now :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:
Oh Mighty Godess....may I peel you a grape...:whip:
I kinda like bowing down to you this.... it is kinda kinky....lol:dancing_banana:

John

Deckhand
Ah well Lisa don't feel too bad. They are itching to press the banned button on me. I have been a nervous wreck since the day they gave Ally and Liz the chop.
I wish they would ban me and be done with it:laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:
At least we are a friendly lot here. Well so I am told:laughalot: :laughalot:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Ah well Lisa don't feel too bad. They are itching to press the banned button on me. I have been a nervous wreck since the day they gave Ally and Liz the chop.
I wish they would ban me and be done with it:laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:
John it does feel good, and you are right we are a FRIENDLY bunch here...

Ally

Deckhand
I wish they would ban me and be done with it:laughalot: :laughalot:
Go pick a fight with someone and I am sure that you will get your wish...:laughalot:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Dont feel badly John...I am not banned yet! Can you believe it!

I jsut dont get how you can get banned...the rules are so straightforward.:crap: and you feel so welcomed...:hoh:

They allow you to express yourself even if opinions vary...:nono: