• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Too much Disney?

Rex

Captain
Staff member
Have you ever found a Disney cruise to be just too much Disney? Are there also adult activities?

I just have the fear of hearing "it's a small world" over and over and over.

There are adult activities just like at Disney World and Disneyland. I think it's a great line for families who want to travel together. When my daughter was young, we made several trips to Disney World plus I've been to Disneyland several times as I've gotten older. My parents used to love to drive up to Disney World, even into their 80's. A Disney cruise is similar.

No grandkids yet so I prefer a more mature type of cruise but if I did, I wouldn't hesitate to book a Disney cruise if the price were right.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I have not been on a Disney cruise but did sell them as a TA. I never heard any complaints on to much Disney from any of our customers. I always contacted every customer after a cruise to see how things went and always got nothing but compliments on the Disney cruise.