• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Titanic 3D anyone plan to see this?

Ally

Deckhand
Watching the original version of the film was enough for me. I much prefer "A Night to Remember"...more realistic & gritty.....or "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", another classic :)

Mrslinarcos

Deckhand
I loved "A Night to Remember"...and "The Unsinkable Molly Brown", two of my favorites. Kenneth More was perfect for the role of Lightoller, a very handsome man indeed.
I think the closest place for me to see TITANIC in 3 D, is to go to Evansville, IN or to Chicago..so I guess I won't be seeing it.

KeithnRita

Deckhand
I think the closest place for me to see TITANIC in 3 D, is to go to Evansville, IN or to Chicago..so I guess I won't be seeing it.

We live in Evansville, however we've never been to the Imax theater and probably never will. The 3-D glasses gave us a headache when we took some of the grand kids to see "Honey, I Shrunk The Kids" at Disney years ago.The movie Titanic was okay, but not great. We have the DVD which was given to us as a gift shortly after they became available. We might watch it again someday.

L

lancashire lass

I won't be seeing it either " A night to remember" was great. I think Clifton Web was in it as well.:)

Adrian

Deckhand
We're planning to go and watch Titanic 3D. I loved the original version; I wish I had a DVD copy of it here at the house. I'm curious to see a 3D version of the "unsinkable" ship; I just hope the 3D glasses don't give me a headache!

L

lancashire lass

I went with my granddaughter to see a Justin Bieber movie in 3D. I enjoyed it the glasses were fine, no headache but they really can affect some people.

BenB

Deckhand
Luckily I've never had any problems with the 3D glasses, so I'm definitely planning to see Titanic in 3D. Does anyone know if they will release a 3D DVD version of it to own?