• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Photogallery

middy

Deckhand
Have managed to upload a few more photo's, still occasional problems but think I have worked out part of the problem. Had altered some of the photos after I had downloaded on to my computer, had taken bad photos as new camera some needed to be brightened etc, when I went back on the package and reset the pictures most then uploaded. Although they are not the best pictures now.

Ally

Deckhand
Nice one Middy...I do like towel animals ;)

Good to know that you are managing the uploads :joy:

Ricksta

Deckhand
Ok so I have uploaded some thumbnail size pics instead of the full size images. How do I delete these pics? So I can do it right this time :biggrinbounce2:

Ricksta

Deckhand
yet another silly question...I may be overlooking something but how ca I edit the info of an existing pic in my gallery?

John

Deckhand
Rick

Any editing of information can only be dealt with by staff once it has been posted. If you have any particular picture that you want updating let me know the details and I will do (by PM).

The only option open for you is to post a comment which you will be able to find under the picture.

John

Deckhand
A note about your uploads

Please note that the allowable image types on the photogallery are jpg, jpeg, png, and gif. If you try to upload any other type they will not be accepted.