• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Family Album

Ally

Deckhand
Great to see you all at last, Phil :joy:

Pauline and yourself look like lovely people and the lads are very handsome...I agree with Mary :):)

madge57

Deckhand
Everybody is looking good!! I need to show my DD your sons!! I know were across the big pond but it doesn't hurt to look!!! Oh the martini!! I forget what it was but a big "YUCK" is what I say!! I think it was some kind of watermelon thingie!!!

Neil

Deckhand
Hi

As I have a photo of myself on the website, from when I was at sea, I thought I would go the other way and add one of myself when I was about about one year old !

My mother used to do all the smocking on the tops I wore which were hand made using a cream coloured soft linen type material.

There was also plain pants to go with the top.

After my mother passed away I found one of these tops with one of my blue button up shoes amongst her things.

They have been kept !
ME 21.jpg

Captain Larry

Deckhand
Neil, there is no doubt it is you in the picture. My childhood picture is a little different. You can see from this picture of my father and me, c. 1944, that my "Naval career" began early.
OldTimers0001.jpg

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Ally & Captain

Many thanks for the comments.

It looks as if we might have started a new ' As we Were ' section on the family albums.

L

lancashire lass

Seeing I have a pic of me with DH in the other thread here is one receiving an award from our Yacht Club. The fellow presenting it is a Vice Commodore and the one watching M.C
me award.jpg

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Well I do not get pictures taken of me very often so I really don't have pictures of myself to post. I will give you somewhat of a description. At christmas time little kids think I am Santa the rest of the year people think I look like a biker or that I just walked out of the woods in Alaska. In other words a big guy with a big white beard who sometimes is in his leathers from riding his motorcycle. Yes I look like the typical biker in a movie.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
No tats my body is scarred and marked up enough without putting ink in it.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
Pam believe me I look macho enough. Someone asked a good friend of mine what I look like and my good friend said if I didn't know him and saw him walking down the street I would move to the other side of the street. Like I said I have been refered to as a biker or someone that just walked out of the mountains in Alaska. I will never win a contest for looking good LOL.

KeithnRita

Deckhand
Well I do not get pictures taken of me very often so I really don't have pictures of myself to post. I will give you somewhat of a description. At christmas time little kids think I am Santa the rest of the year people think I look like a biker or that I just walked out of the woods in Alaska. In other words a big guy with a big white beard who sometimes is in his leathers from riding his motorcycle. Yes I look like the typical biker in a movie.
We have a good friend from our dance clubs with a white beard who wore a Santa suit to our Christmas dance. He looked more like Santa Claus than the Santa at Santa Claus, Indiana!
I took a photo of Rita sitting on his lap.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
KeithnRita I also have a Santa suit and played Santa for many years at clubs and private homes. I gave it up because it took to much time away from my family even though the money was good.