• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Family Album

Ally

Deckhand
We have all got to know each other over the months & years, but how many of us can put faces to the typing?

Well, this can be our very own family album thread, where we can post ourselves and get to know what we all look like.....incase we ever manage to cruise together or happen to be in the same port of call one day :joy:

Soooo...I 'll make a start, this is little old me....;)
me.JPG

alphakitty

Deckhand
Awwww...thanks Ally :) It was tough picking a photo to post. I picked one where I looked ok....Ken could use a shave and a haircut though. LOL

Ally

Deckhand
Awwww...thanks Ally :) It was tough picking a photo to post. I picked one where I looked ok....Ken could use a shave and a haircut though. LOL
Ken has what is known as the 'lived in' look, Mary ;)

Hopefully others from here will add their photos to the thread so we can see who is lurking behind the keyboards and monitors :)

middy

Deckhand
DSCN0121.JPG

Well here's a piccie of me and Chris, Thoough we are neither of us photogenic, but at least we didn't break the lens :laughalot:
DSCN0121.JPG

madge57

Deckhand
See I told you I looked like that shy angel in the backyard!!!! Now for Gary I wouldn't count on that!

Phil

Deckhand
Well I have just got around to posting a pic of Pauline, myself and the boys.. ( Yeh I know Ally I said I would do it ages ago.. Oops sorry.. )

We were just on our way to Pauline's God Daughters wedding.

Pauline & Philip Car2.jpg

And these two handsome chaps are our sons Matthew and Luke.

Mat & Luke Car web.jpg

Pauline & Philip Car2.jpg
Mat & Luke Car web.jpg

alphakitty

Deckhand
Phil! It's good to see you and your beautiful wife....and those young men are certainly handsome too. Thanks for posting :)