• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Doc Dancing Thread

middy

Deckhand
Chris picked the tickets up this morning. So that means I'm Doc dancing :dancing_banana: :banana: :party: :banana: :dancing_banana:

middy

Deckhand
Congrats Mary. :biggrinbounce2:
That reminds me,Gonna have a play with my printer later in the week never use it and won't print too well after such a long time.

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Mary

In the UK you can buy a head cleaner which replaces the ink cartridge and does clear the print heads of any blockages where they have been idle for a time.

Not sure what ink you use but some do run if they get wet ! :hoh:

PS

Just picked up my tickets.

It is what I call a work sheet for next week ! :bawling:

middy

Deckhand
Goodness that is quick work Norman. :biggrinbounce2:

I forgot to have my dance for the tickets I picked up Thursday so will have a dance now :dancing_banana: :biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana:

Norman

Deckhand
Middy

Hope you've registered with ESTA.

We did earlier this year, and still had to use the green card. But I believe its essential now. Registration lasts two years, and it might soon have a fee.

Norman

middy

Deckhand
Tried to do Esta the other day and then found on line that hotel had changed. When I received tickets now sure which hotel it is so will give it a go again. :)

alphakitty

Deckhand
Hi Neil......They are early, but I guess once you are paid in full, they are available. Yes, you can reprint, but I have a special folder to keep all my cruise things in. I won't lose them. ;)

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Mary

Pleased to read you can do a re-print of the tickets. :)

At least there is a safeguard built in for those who are not organized. :hoh:

Captain Larry

Deckhand
:dancing_banana::dancing_banana:The Captain and First Mate are doing the Doc Dance!:dancing_banana::dancing_banana:

It's just over two months until we sail, but we have the docs! I got an email from Norwegian Cruise Lines this evening telling me to go on lilne and print them. So I did. And everything looks good.

Our flight from Washington Dulles Airport to Copenhagen is on Lufthansa with a plane change in Munich. Layover in Munich is only one hour and forty minutes, and the total elapsed time is eleven hours and thirty minutes. The return is on Delta Airlines with a plane change at New York JFK. We have two hours and ten minutes to change planes and the total elapsed time is twelve hours and fifty-five minutes. That's not bad at all.

Before you ask, Neil, I can print as many times as I wish and I already have two copies printed, as well as having it downloaded to my laptop computer.

Neil

Deckhand
Hi Captain Larry

Pleased to read you have done the print off of your tickets.

We will miss you while you are away. :bawling:

middy

Deckhand
I'm Doc Dancing :dancing_banana::dancing_banana::biggrinbounce2:
Have 6 separate document packages makes life easier for me. So thats flights transfers hotel and cruise sorted :). Now to debate if to drive to Liverpool or stay at a hotel the night before.

Ally

Deckhand
I'm Doc Dancing :dancing_banana::dancing_banana::biggrinbounce2:
Have 6 separate document packages makes life easier for me. So thats flights transfers hotel and cruise sorted :). Now to debate if to drive to Liverpool or stay at a hotel the night before.
YAY!!! :dancing_banana:

Nice one Middy!

PENGUINANI-dancing_penguins_animated.gif
PENGUINANI-dancing_penguins_animated.gif

Ally

Deckhand
Finally....I'm Doc Dancing!!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!!!

:biggrinbounce2::dancing_banana::biggrinbounce2:
cat-party.gif