• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Doc Dancing Thread

NCCruzer

Deckhand
Thanks, y'all. Doc Dancin' sure is fun!!! :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :joy: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

Ally, We did an onboard booking last June on the RSS Navigator for this cruise on the Voyager. So we have waited a year for this cruise, too. I did enjoy 2 other cruises in between though.

Phil

Deckhand
:dancing_banana: Oh Yes!!!!!! They're here!!!!!!! WooHoo.:dancing_banana:

:biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2: :biggrinbounce2:

John

Deckhand
I'm celebrating the Cruise docs have finally arrived for next week's cruise.
:dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana: :dancing_banana:

middy

Deckhand
Congratulations John. :dancing_banana: :biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana:
Goodness they made you wait for them only 8 days to go.

middy

Deckhand
As I got my tickets first does that mean I can go to the top of the Bon voyage list ? :laughalot: :laughalot: :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Let's get this party started!! I'm Doc Dancing today...woo hoo......I just love seeing the docs come in!! :dancing_banana: :bounce:

Ally

Deckhand
YAY!!! nice one Mary!!!

:biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana::biggrinbounce2: :dancing_banana: :biggrinbounce2:

Norman

Deckhand
Ally might be joyful, I'm over the moon, just printed the cruise tickets out all 15 pages twice. Good old USA.

Norman

Ally

Deckhand
Great news Norman....makes the cruise come around all the faster when you have the tickets in hand :joy::joy::joy::joy: