• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

diana

Deckhand
Winter means getting up out of a lovely warm bed, showering, dressing and doing whatever you need to do as quickly as poss to get to work, only to step outside the door and have to spend half an hour defrosting the car. (because the other half has clutter all over the garage and there is no room for the car!!) then returning home again in the dark.

Roll on summer!

There again, summer means not being able to sleep because the bedroom is about a 100 degrees and having a fan on all night is too noisy, having a hosepipe ban and having to get up at the crack of dawn at the weekends to get the ironing done before the heat sets in!

Roll on winter!

(Some people are just never satisfied!)

Ally

Deckhand
Winter means getting up out of a lovely warm bed, showering, dressing and doing whatever you need to do as quickly as poss to get to work, only to step outside the door and have to spend half an hour defrosting the car. (because the other half has clutter all over the garage and there is no room for the car!!) then returning home again in the dark.

Roll on summer!

There again, summer means not being able to sleep because the bedroom is about a 100 degrees and having a fan on all night is too noisy, having a hosepipe ban and having to get up at the crack of dawn at the weekends to get the ironing done before the heat sets in!

Roll on winter!

(Some people are just never satisfied!)
Oh you have it so right there, Diana :biggrinbounce2:

middy

Deckhand
Good morning ( Well I think it's morning.)
Well been cloudy all night, Typical just because I heard about a comet that you could see with the naked eye.:(
Strange orange tinge to the clouds here this morning, mind you could be my eyes :laughalot:
Regards the seasons, now I work nights much better for sleeping in the winter.

Ally

Deckhand
Morning Middy :)

Yes, despite it still being dark outside, it definately is the morning....roll on summertime ;)

I didn't know there was a comet last night, but like you, Middy, it was very cloudy all night on this side of the mountains, so wouldn't have been able to see it anyway :(

madge57

Deckhand
My son said that the moon was very bright last night. Said it is suppose to be the brightest last night. No clouds in the area. i also saw the moon but no comet!!

madge57

Deckhand
Today is going great!! We will be working on the barn and getting everything ready to close up for the winter. Its nice right now but suppose to rain on Saturday so we need to get busy!!! (Yeah Right!!!)

middy

Deckhand
I'm gonna burst in a minute. Aint long been up. Hubby made me a huge ham sandwich then. Now he's just made me eat Chicken and chips. Told him to hold off on the scones with jam and clotted cream for a while need to make space in me stomach :)