• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

BoHunk

Deckhand
Have you ever been out of San Diego beofre? did you already get hotel and stuff?
I am mini packing for the trip but do pack me and Ricks summer clothes in bigger suitcase and slide it under the bed.....the rest that we would not wear for vacation goes to the shed....

alphakitty

Deckhand
No...never been on a cruise out of San Diego before...it's a first for us. 8 nights is my longest cruise too. Mexican Riviera is a new place to visit also. We are staying 3 nights in San Diego too. I did visit the city once in 1986 and as I recall it was just beautiful.

FlRic

Deckhand
Wait till you fly in to San Diego---it is breathtaking to look at the skyline just outside and in some cases above the plane. Your price for air tickets is great-where did you get them and on what airline, if I may ask. Kay's family is all in the San Diego area so we try to get there at least every 18 months or so.
(You probably know Kay better as "Type A")

While there is still time.....Good Morning y'all!!

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good Morning Rick......I check on Travelocity mostly and they buy from the airline direct, thus saving the $12 service fee from Travelocity. :) The flights I got are on United....times are pretty good too.

FlRic

Deckhand
Good choice for the hotel-the Shereton next door is even better. Don't go to anyhting on Hotel Circle, too far away from the Port. While there go to the Wild Animal Park in Escondido-well, well worth the money. You'll swear you're on the Sevangali in Africa.

Floflegs

Deckhand
Had a wonderful visit to Seven Seas Voyager today. We had coffee and biscuits at South Queensferry then were tendered out to the ship which was anchored in the Forth near the rail bridge. On arrival there was champagne/fresh orange juice then a presentation. After that we had a tour. Staterooms were all suites! Even the smallest was huge. Lots of dining options. we had lunch in Signatures. Wonderful meal with wine. After lunch we, sadly, had to leave. It was a great day out and we had a lovely run from our side of the country across to the other side.

madge57

Deckhand
Hello Everyone!! Just thought I would pop in while I was home for a few seconds. They kids did fine with their pigs and rabbits at the fair. We have 2 more days to go so I will check back in on Weds. night. Tonight we are have a big party!!! One of our friends DD won Reserve Grand Champion Market Hog so now its going to be party time!!! Talk to you later!!
Madge

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning everyone :)

We now have two hurricanes being tracked onsite. Hurricane Felix in the Caribbean and Hurricane Henriette on the Eastern Pacific that is heading for Baja.

middy

Deckhand
Morning from a bright Lancashire, though feels cool after being in Greece for a week. Mind you need the sunshine to help with all the washing.

BoHunk

Deckhand
OMG...Middy is back! Cool! It was quiet....

Beth..no long no chat...where did ya goin over the weekend?

I am up and moving..Trevor off to school shortly.

And I am going to hit the grocery store..this early AM hurts after my summer of sleeping in...

clearbluedaze

Deckhand
Went to the beach. Watch the drunks get thrown off of public transportation, ate crabs, and relaxed. Overall, a very nice weekend. Back to work today. I have some pics of the kids feeding seagulls off the balcony, I'll post them at some point.