• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

John

Deckhand
Good morning all

It's gonna be a busy day on the weather front as Felix has been upgraded to a Hurricane status 2 category and is set to hit the Eastern Caribbean.

There has been an earthquake in Asia Pacific with a tsunami alert raised for the islands around Santa Cruz and Vanuatu Island

BoHunk

Deckhand
Morning all...Its so nice out that its hard to sit here much. I did do a bit of shopping yesterday for clearance for cruise...then came home at 5PM...and told Rick..lets go to the fair! So..we hopped on the bus and it was so easy peasy...there in 1/2 an hour. I wouldnt ever try to drive there with the 35W bridge gone...not sure how everything has been re routed...
We didnt do much...just walked about and had a bit to nibble on...did go meet with my horsey friends between their classes....
Another nice day today..working a late shift...:(

Ally

Deckhand
Good evening Flo and everyone :)

Sorry for not being about today, I am working on more new and exciting projects with Enrique :joy:

I will drop by to make sure that everyone is behaving though ;) :whip: :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Had a great day today, hope everyone else did too.....weather was just perfect here! :) did a little hiking around a beautiful state park that used to be a granite quarry, right along the ocean....really breathtaking! :)

BoHunk

Deckhand
too.....weather was just perfect here! :) did a little hiking around a beautiful state park that used to be a granite quarry, right along the ocean....really breathtaking! :)
Cool...we have a park like that but with pines and waterfalls..I bet it would be nice on the ocean....

BoHunk

Deckhand
It looks like Henriette is not going to cause much damage...

How ya doing? I am up on two lyegs and that is all I can say except that I have not been very good at resetting my internal clock. Summer is over tomorrow and back to school so have to be up by 7:15...ouch!

I had the weirdest dereams last night..Ally..you were in them. Your tall!

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good Morning everyone :)

I don't think I'll ask about Ally's tail.:eek:

You have to bring your son to school Karyn? I assume that is why you will be up at 7:15. No buses in your town?

I have taken to staying up late and sleeping late too...better get past that for the winter or I'll have 4 hours of daylight. LOL

BoHunk

Deckhand
Good Morning everyone :)

I don't think I'll ask about Ally's tail.:eek:

You have to bring your son to school Karyn? I assume that is why you will be up at 7:15. No buses in your town?

I have taken to staying up late and sleeping late too...better get past that for the winter or I'll have 4 hours of daylight. LOL
I wanna ask about Ally's tail! :biggrinbounce2: ..Ally..tell me about your tail!
We do have the bus here but must pay for it....He could ride it in the AM but then I would not ever see him....as I work mainly lates recently. I used to work a mix of shifts and just recently went to mostly late shift...
Mary...are we going to get regular docs from RCI or just the printed ones I have?

alphakitty

Deckhand
Hey...I got airfare to San Diego last night for our Feb cruise. I'm excited about it...got a great price!!! $240 round trip!!! I think that's amazing. I expected to pay MUCH more.