• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

Ally

Deckhand
We are again tracking a Tropical Storm in the Caribbean region, and another on the Eastern Pacific....TS Felix (Caribbean) TS Henriette (E. Pacific)
felix.jpg
henriette.jpg

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning Flo :)

You and me both....I don't like the look of either storm. Both are strengthening aswell, so could be nasty for those on Baja cruises and those on southern and western Caribbean ones too :(

Phil

Deckhand
Not looking forward to tomorrow. Got do drive my eldest son to Plymouth and back. To drop off him gear ready for the new Uni year..:( Hate driving a long way. the traffic jams are always bad..

Ally

Deckhand
I would have gone today and stayed at a B&B for the night. I can't be doing with long journeys anymore. 12 hours on the road is more than enough with the traffic thesedays :(

Phil

Deckhand
So will not be around tomorrow. I gotta go in now . Take my youngest to his work and pick Pauline up from the Cat homing show.