• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

alphakitty

Deckhand
Ok, I googled and all the sites I checked said eggs should be stored below 40 degrees or bacteria can multiply. I guess it's not worth the chance after all.:crap:

BoHunk

Deckhand
I think that is a very good idea...better to be safe than sorry...

(Bohemian translation;)

I tolt ya so! Dang! Coulda gotten the sh*its!

alphakitty

Deckhand
Last night I went to see a hypnotist comedy show. It was great. I got up on stage and tried to be hypnotized, but it didn't take and I was excused. :( One guy was definitely under and it was hilarious!

Floflegs

Deckhand
Been so busy the last few days i haven't had time to post. We got a new budgie last night to replace the one who died. He is called Benny as all our budgies have had names beginning with B! :roflmao:

Phil

Deckhand
Just got back to work a few days ago... Just found out that I am on a fork lift course next week.!!!:laughalot: :laughalot: Now that could be dangerous. Giving me a great big metal thing with big pointy things on it. :bigeek: :eek:

I'm bad enough with a shopping trolley!!!!

Ally

Deckhand
oooohhhhh....is that wise....I mean.....could be dodgy.....don't forget to get some photo's taken of all the things you knock flying ;) :laughalot:

Phil

Deckhand
It lasts 5 days!!! I learnt to drive and passed my test in 5 days!!!. Seems a little over the top just for a fork lift...

Phil

Deckhand
I did about 20 years ago....!!! did normal trucks and rough terrain.. I,m sure it's like riding a bike... But you have to passs written and multi-guess tests now!!

Ally

Deckhand
Yeah...I drove them on chicken fat coated yards at slaughterhouses when working on the lorries 20 yers ago...no exams or anything :eek: It was more like iceskating than driving though :laugh:

Phil

Deckhand
Well it's outside so hope it will be sun shining. Can wear my shades and look cool.....:cool: :laughalot: And i could get a sun tan that I was suppose to get on holiday

Phil

Deckhand
Tha's about right for our weather just now. This Summer is now the wettest on record.. i think we had it while i was on holiday...:(