• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

madge57

Deckhand
Hey not everyday does Ohio make the international news!! I'm located in the northwest corner of the state. From the Michigan border we are about 1 1/2 hours south.

FlRic

Deckhand
Good morning he said warily knowing that his many female adversaries were out there getting ready to make mayhem and using his name in vain.:hoh: At least the sun is shining as it does about 98% of the time YEAR-ROUND!!!!!!

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning he said warily knowing that his many female adversaries were out there getting ready to make mayhem and using his name in vain.:hoh: At least the sun is shining as it does about 98% of the time YEAR-ROUND!!!!!!
...<rubs hands together in evil fashion>

Let the rain fall over Rick....let he be chased around his garden by the alligator....let his wife chase him round the house with a whip....let there be NO hiding place :evel:

Oh.....morning Rick....didn't see you there....:laughalot: :laughalot:

FlRic

Deckhand
If you're not careful there young lady I will sic Spencer, the shaved Shih Tzu, on y'all and you will DIE laughing!!!:rolleyes:

BoHunk

Deckhand
NO where...just ready to go....coffeed up...
Tomorrow is my day off...:dancing_banana: I have worked a ton of extra huors this week. Hardly know what home feels like....:( going in early today as well....
Kyle came home from college last evening....he brought home a new tower for me so I will be working Vista when the change over is complete....

alphakitty

Deckhand
Karyn...DH has been running Vista for a few months now...he loves it! I, not so much. It's just that having to learn where things are and how to do this and that all over again is annoying to me.

JellyBean

Deckhand
Hello !!

I was driving in the car, getting excited...
I thought it was starting to rain !!!

Not.
Just the guy in front of me washing his windshield.
:rolleyes:

We are wishing for Rain, and others are flooding.
Should have posted this on Wacky World instead !

Floflegs

Deckhand
Another lovely warm day here. Summer at last!
Got my new cooker fitted today. I was horrified at all the muck that was behind my old one. I made the guys some tea while I cleaned it. I'm looking forward to trying it out.

Ally

Deckhand
Good afternoon Flo :)

The big yellowy ball in the sky did its usual vanishing trick early on today again, so the tiny glimpse of summer this morning was about it....PLEASE send some of your warmth down here :eek:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Sun is popping in and out here. Got some errands done, Frontline for the kitty cats fleas:eek: and some groceries. Not much happening today....boring! LOL Oh well, better bored than working. :biggrinbounce2:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Well I'm pretty sure my cat has em...and I use the stuff once a month. :( This is the first time she's gotten them, and they've been bad around here this summer, so the vet tells me...hope they go away soon!

Ally

Deckhand
Goodnight everyone, have a great evening, take care and see you all tomorrow somewhen. Night night :wave: