• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

madge57

Deckhand
Morning Everyone!! Its nice and soggy here!! I'm not complaining because we needed the rain but not all at once!!! I beleive we received 10.5" of rain in the last two days!!

alphakitty

Deckhand
As sorry as I am to see summer go, it's been a beautiful summer here. Not too hot and not too much rain....can't ask for better than that! It is supposed to warm up a bit this weekend..will try to get at least one more beach day in.

Then we cruise in October, so my summer won't be over until then! :)

madge57

Deckhand
I would put my favorite team up there but I don't know how!! I let someone esle do it for me and you know how that ended!! lol If you could explain it to me I would probably would be able to do it!! Please!!! I need to protect my Browns and Buckeyes!!!

Ally

Deckhand
I would put my favorite team up there but I don't know how!! I let someone esle do it for me and you know how that ended!! lol If you could explain it to me I would probably would be able to do it!! Please!!! I need to protect my Browns and Buckeyes!!!
Madge...go to your usercp, and on the far left is a column of things that you can add or alter. The 5th entry down is 'edit avatar', click on the link and a new screen will come up. Once you have found an image that you want to use, that is the right size and that you have saved it to your computer, click on 'browse' and then upload the image from your computer to the site (just as you do when uploading any images to posts etc, then click 'save changes' and voila...you should have an avatar :)

If you run into trouble, let us know :)

FlRic

Deckhand
Hello from bright sunny (get that, Ally)and hot Paradise. We have had three days of record tying or record-breaking temperatures here (96+). We're trying to keep them on this side of the big puddle and away from Ally. Seriously, we have had no rain since Dean entered the Caribbean as he sucked up all the energy and moisture from us to devastate the islands. Since England is basically an island I take it that is where your sunshine has done gone to. Oh wait a minute, you're not in the Caribbean. Oh well!!!:rolleyes:

FlRic

Deckhand
I couldn't help but notice BoHunk's post of the sign. Now explain to me again why it is I who gets into trouble.........

FlRic

Deckhand
I thinks what I have going on here is male discrimination!!!Because of BoHunk and the kinky whipper:whip: it may even be sexual.:eek:

Floflegs

Deckhand
I'm exhausted. The hot weather has finally arrived:) and it was 29 today. I tried sitting out in the garden but was in and out like a yoyo as it was so hot.
Maybe this is summer now the schools are back?

Ally

Deckhand
Good evening Flo :)

Hot???

It's freezing down here...windy, wet and 'orrible...please push some of your temps southwards :eek: