• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

FlRic

Deckhand
I think they like being spanked. But then what would I know...? ;)
I PROTEST! This is nothing less than a womyn conspiricy againt us men! I have NOT liked spankings since I was a kid (a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away). And DON'T Tell me it hurts you as much as it hurts me.......:rolleyes:

madge57

Deckhand
No I wouldn't say that it hurts you more than it hurts me because my hand would get tired and start to hurt from all the spankin!!! lol

BoHunk

Deckhand
ROFL!! Karyn...speechless? OMG I can't stop laughing! :laughalot: :laughalot: And what do you have to say for your Minnesota truckers huh? <ignoring the dirty comments>:bigeek: .
Minnesota truckers? Ahh...we are better at trucking than we are at building bridges....

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning all :)

I see Rick was being naughty again overnight....will have to get the big whip out on him soon ;)
big whip.jpg

alphakitty

Deckhand
Oh, nasty looking whip there Ally!:eek:

Good morning everyone.

Looks like Costa Maya took a direct hit from the hurricane. Pics are coming in on the news...it was bad. :(

madge57

Deckhand
For the past two days we have been getting the rain we needed in July!! But at least we are getting rain. In two days time thats day and night it has rained we have received enough rain to help our pond out tremendously!! It is back to it original level for this time of year. Our paddle boat was completely out of the water now its in the water and about 2' of water is in front of it!! Plus it is full of water so this will make it hard to turn over and dump. Grass is green and not straw looking anymore So we got our relief from the rain. Now I hope that the hurricane hasn't caused too much grief for the people in Costa Maya that would be too much!!

Ally

Deckhand
Dean has been downgraded to Cat 3. I have posted links to pics on the other thread in weather section from Haiti, Jamaica & Mexico.

Floflegs

Deckhand
Afternoon all. How are you doing, Ally?
meeting my ex teacher colleagues for a coffee later. No doubt they will be full of moans now school is started again. I'm glad I'm away from it all.

Captain Larry

Deckhand
We've got a cold front (from out Karyn's way) dragging in some of the leftover moisture from Erin, so we've had a lot of rain in the past 24 hours. We have some flooding, but not like Wisconsin and Oklahoma. I made an executive decision about 6:30 AM and called off the golf league for this morning. I'm the prez. I don't think anyone will object. You'd have to use a boat or swim to get from the ninth tee to the green. I think we've about caught up, at least for August. July had a fair amount of rain also. June had none! May I'm not sure about. I was in Italy. This cancellation today will push our league final a week later in September, but that's okay. September is a great month for golf in Pennsylvania.

Ally

Deckhand
Afternoon all. How are you doing, Ally?
meeting my ex teacher colleagues for a coffee later. No doubt they will be full of moans now school is started again. I'm glad I'm away from it all.
Hi Flo :)

I am not doing too badly thanks :flowers: Got some achey bits still (back & right side mainly)...probably too much on laptop trying to get comfy. I am getting the restitched bits checked tomorrow morning too :(

FlRic

Deckhand
Good morning all :)

I see Rick was being naughty again overnight....will have to get the big whip out on him soon ;)

I did NOT do anything last night. You are the best teacher there ever was....here's a nice red apple for you. (See BoHunk, you forgot to bring in an apple today so you are going to get all the homework tonight.ahahahahaha

Ally

Deckhand
I did NOT do anything last night. You are the best teacher there ever was....here's a nice red apple for you. (See BoHunk, you forgot to bring in an apple today so you are going to get all the homework tonight.ahahahahaha
Oh do stop grovelling Rick....so unbecoming of you, and it does no good for the arthritic bits either :laughalot:

FlRic

Deckhand
Oh do stop grovelling Rick....so unbecoming of you, and it does no good for the arthritic bits either :laughalot:
Grovelling! Me grovelling? Ok maybe a little bit but I'm, sure BoHunk would say there is nothing "unbecoming of me". :laughalot:

Ally

Deckhand
Grovelling! Me grovelling? Ok maybe a little bit but I'm, sure BoHunk would say there is nothing "unbecoming of me". :laughalot:
Just how much of you has Karyn seen? :bigeek: :bigeek:

Second thoughts, best not answer that as this is sposed to be a family site and there are those reading this who have very delicate dispositions.....:roflmao: :roflmao:

Ally

Deckhand
I always behave myself Beth cos I am a sweet and innocent little :angel:

It's them other hooligans that ya got to look out for ;)