• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

BoHunk

Deckhand
I dont care if he sells this house..I just dont want to work...
I am assuming you dont want me to work either..you have alot to loose if he goes through with his plan.....
Think about it.....:rolleyes:

Ally

Deckhand
If you ain't at work, you will be here....and then we can bug you...and post turtle photo's courtesy of Alisha all over the site :joy: :joy:

FlRic

Deckhand
Whatever you say, Karyn.......

Rick #1, VACATIONS are for dining out, relaxing, goofing off....NOT for doing any stupid "honey-do list"! Let Karyn do it if she is so inclined....:laughalot:
Oops, I forgot going to a movie or go somewhere (sorry Karyn)

Karyn is this what you wanted from me????

BoHunk

Deckhand
Morning Allie...yep..I am off like a herd of turtles to get the frig filled before Margie gets here.....:biggrinbounce2:

Ally

Deckhand
Ello Allie :)

Great pic there...hey Karyn, don't ya have shopping to do...like go find Minnesota lobster ;) :p

Cruise Cat

Deckhand
Speaking of Science.....We have a bright yellow glowing ball in the sky. It is giving off heat. Does anyone know what that is? I seem to recall seeing it before; but that was months ago.......

Ally

Deckhand
I fink it might be the sun, Chuck...mind ya don't scare it off....it might never return, it's very very shy ;) :laugh:

Ally

Deckhand
My next one is in October...then it's off to Hong Kong and the Far East for my next cruise after that in June next year...then in November next year, Panama Canal, here I come...ready or not :joy: :joy:

alphakitty

Deckhand
It's been a beautiful summer here in New England. :) Lots of sun, 85 today...not enough rain they say, but we can catch up on that after summer is over. ;)