• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

BoHunk

Deckhand
Hey kiddo....how ya doing?
Coffee in hand...got the sprinkler moving about....making a list in my head of what to get done today....
Groceries...post...lawn..post...laundry...port.:laughalot:

Ricksta

Deckhand
Morning All! After today I'm on vaaaacaaaaation, I'm on vaaaacaaaation! :biggrinbounce2:

Not going anywhere far or special as Karyn has us moving some "gently" used furniture up to our sons new apartment 3 hrs away where he attends college.
Then theres the preperation for home sale chores. Wash the windows, wood work trim and cabinets, some painting, clean the garage, organize the shed, mow the lawn, repair the driveway, weed the gardens, stain and seal the deck.:whip:

Ahhhhhhh I love vacation! :biggrinbounce2:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good morning Mr. Ricksta! Wow...I'm tired reading your "vacation" list. LOL You'll be dying to get back to work after a week of the "honey do" list. :)

Ally

Deckhand
I wouldn't do that. I'm just not as shall we say "talkative" as Karyn :laughalot:
Well on top of the few little jobs that you have planned for today...please make up the number of posts that you are behind.....should only take you a couple hours :laughalot: :whip: :laughalot:

Cruise Cat

Deckhand
Morning Cruisers. Wet, cool, and soggy over here in Texas again this morning..... Darn, I won't be able to do anything in the yard:rolleyes:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Morning All! After today I'm on vaaaacaaaaation, I'm on vaaaacaaaation! :biggrinbounce2:

Not going anywhere far or special as Karyn has us moving some "gently" used furniture up to our sons new apartment 3 hrs away where he attends college.
Then theres the preperation for home sale chores. Wash the windows, wood work trim and cabinets, some painting, clean the garage, organize the shed, mow the lawn, repair the driveway, weed the gardens, stain and seal the deck.:whip:

Ahhhhhhh I love vacation! :biggrinbounce2:
WHF? Your kidding...right? :(
(Dont you just love interntet marital spats?)

FlRic

Deckhand
Buh Bye BoHunk...enjoy your new downsized home!!!!:laugh:

(attaboy, Ricksta, way to go...in fact if I were you I would not do ANY painting or staining so the new owner can use the colors he wants instead of your arbritary choices, heh, heh, heh) You can tell I've been at this a little longer than you.....:)

Goood morning to the rest of you from this side of the big pond. Cat, all we get is lots of thunder but no "wetness".:hoh:

BoHunk

Deckhand
I cant believe you guys! My internet friends are agreeing with Rick #1? OMG....He comes over here and posts once in a blue moon and your taking his side!
Rick #2..how about backing me up..
Can you edit your post...:whip:
Karyn....No...vacation is for relaxing...go out to eat...see a movie...go somewhere....blah blah blah.

OK...now get back out there and get my back on this one.....:biggrinbounce2:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Morning Rick#2..(do you try harder? :))

We are having a beautiful day again....75 and sunshine...maybe some showers later. I love RI in the summertime! :) It's very fleeting though.

Ally

Deckhand
I cant believe you guys! My internet friends are agreeing with Rick #1? OMG....He comes over here and posts once in a blue moon and your taking his side!
Rick #2..how about backing me up..
Can you edit your post...:whip:
Karyn....No...vacation is for relaxing...go out to eat...see a movie...go somewhere....blah blah blah.

OK...now get back out there and get my back on this one.....:biggrinbounce2:

awww poor Karyn...last to know that Rick #1 has sold the house :laughalot: