• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

alphakitty

Deckhand
48 hours!! Woohoo...I don't care about the weather...I wanna go home.:bawling:

I leave on Saturday morning and will be home around noontime. :biggrinbounce2:

alphakitty

Deckhand
That's the truth middy! I mostly want to be there to be with my husband. Oh, and my cat too. :) If I had them with me, I could be anywhere and be happy! :)

BoHunk

Deckhand
Well...I wonder where this heat line is going as it is 90- here and usually this drifts over to the east..be thankful....
Otherwise..just a bit of tiddy up to do around the house....and go to work late shift...

FlRic

Deckhand
Goood mornin' y'all from Paradise. Well the sun is shining but the humidy is starting to creep up so it may be hot and sticky AGAIN!!
BoHunk, I would love to hear more, possibly compare some notes.....

BoHunk

Deckhand
Mary..have fun.....chat at ya later..I am working a late shift.

Rick #2....I sent you a quick PM...but startig at the hopital on the 16th..its a whole new work in psych treatment....and the insurance companies as well as Concordia (I think ) university are following what we are doing..the plan is to make this new model go nationwide as the kinks are worked out...

Ally..can we have a Re-name the Ricks poll?

madge57

Deckhand
Well the Cleveland Cavs looks like they are going to get their rear-ends handed to them tonight unless something happens and I mean something BIG happens!!!

middy

Deckhand
Morning All, We are having torrential rain but only in showers.
Those caramel biscuits are Chris's favourite Ally. :)

Ricksta

Deckhand
Rain? In England? No way! :rolleyes: Morning all. Its Friday :dancing_banana: I get to see my DW today and actually have face to face conversations :biggrinbounce2:

middy

Deckhand
Morning Rick :biggrinbounce2: I will get to see my other half tomorrow evening for a whole hour prior to my nightshift.:)

alphakitty

Deckhand
Morning everyone...I still have to wait one more day to see my hubby. :)

Another sunny bright 80 degree day here in western NY. I heard it was 20 degrees below normal in RI...guess I picked a good week to get out of there! LOL

madge57

Deckhand
Morning!! You have rain?? I think the cracks in my yard could swallow you up and never spit you back out!!! It will be in the high 80's and 90's by Sunday with a chance or rain. I have seen Gary every night this week except Monday.