• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good morning :) Breakfast looks good today...yummmm! I have to take mom to a Dr's appointment this morning. My sister left directions, but I don't trust her directions. Last time she had me going the wrong way on the highway. :hoh: I just Googled the directions and she got them wrong again!! LOL

Ally

Deckhand
Morning Mary :)

Ya know the old saying, if ya want anything done, do it yaself...I guess the same goes for navigating too ;) :laughalot:

alphakitty

Deckhand
That's for sure Ally!....well, at least this time I knew enough not to trust the directions given. LOL Gotta scoot...early appointment!:crap:

I'll bbl :biggrinbounce2:

BoHunk

Deckhand
MOrning! Did I miss Miss? She off to scottle Mama somewhere?

Its going to be another scortcher today....90's....actually...got to run out quick and move the sprinkler....BRB....hold the fort...wait a minute...dont move...hold on....

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning Karyn :joy:

Guess who is going to Rio de Janeiro next March? :dancing_banana: :joy: :dancing_banana:

FlRic

Deckhand
Well we will just have to try to cope, won't we??? You know when the inmates escape outside it is best for the gate-keepers to lock themselves inside!!
Gotta go pack for our trip to Northern Illinois this weekend. We will be gone for a week beginning on Saturday.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Hi Mr. Rick....thats right..heading to the paretns for a week...I hope you have a great time...Hey..how did the speach go?
BTW...I heard on the news last night that Florida is #1 state for thunder and lightning and sky to ground lightning strikes....:eek:

Ally...dont worry about your being gone...I will take over...

Ally

Deckhand
Yep....my TA got me booked onto the last voyage of Marco Polo before she leaves Orient Lines, Mary :)

24 days away, flying out from the UK via JFK to Rio on March 1st :joy: :joy: :joy:

Ally

Deckhand
On this cruise there were 2 inside cabins without single supplement, so I now have one, thanks to my brilliant TA :)

24 days, inc flights for £2100/$4200 which is less than the ex UK 14 night cruise on Balmoral that I was going to be aboard in January :)

Ally

Deckhand
Thanks Mary :)

Although it meant letting go of the Balmoral cruise, I can always go on her later on somewhen. Polo's new home still hasn't been announced and she holds fond memories for me as I used to go and see off a family friend every few months on her when she was Alexandr Pushkin...I always promised myself a cruise aboard her, so when Orient said they were selling her, this was my chance to do just that....and my TA got me a cabin this morning :joy: :joy: