• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

alphakitty

Deckhand
Dam Ally..that is not good! Imagine how you will feel at 93??? yikes!:eek:

But I know what ya mean....damned arthritis has me feeling like 103 some days. :crap:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good morning Florida Rick...or Rick #2 as some like to call you! LOL Since you are #2, do you try harder??? LOL

How's Florida today??

alphakitty

Deckhand
Well I can only imagine it's not fun Ally...unless of course one retires because they are independently wealthy and can cruise as much as they want. I retired at 48.....I just got lazy though. LOL

Ally

Deckhand
No independent wealth here...unfortunately....have to say that if I were in that enviable position, I would be doing constant back 2 back cruises ;)

Ally

Deckhand
ResidenSea is nice, but I think I would prefer to do normal b2b cruises...watching people coming and going would be fun :)

FlRic

Deckhand
Florida aka Paradise is just fine this mornin'. There is a chance of thunderstorms this afternoon which I virtually guaranteed by getting the car washed whilst I was out this morning.
Sorry I have been somewhat quiet the past few days but I've been putting together some comments for Monday. I have been asked to be the kick-off speaker at the National Casa (Court Appointed Special Advocate) Convention in Orlando. Here in Florida aka Paradise we refer to ourselves as Guardian Ad Litem.( We are appointed by the Court to oversee the welfare of abused children who have been removed to the Foster Program and to act as the Court's "eyes and ears" on the street making sure that all court orders are followed by everyone involved from case worker to abuser.:whip: )

BoHunk

Deckhand
Congrats on the speaker position! This is awesome!
I work in adult mental health and could not deal with the child protection as it would break my heart....
Glad to know your out there..and sooo many are...fighting for these kids...

alphakitty

Deckhand
I second that Karyn! Congrats Rick! And Thanks for your service to the ones who need it most...children. :) It must be difficult to see the things you see and not become totally jaded. You have a great sense of humor too!

BoHunk

Deckhand
I think you have to have a sense of humor....I have been in my job for 17 years now and if I did not have a sense of humor...I would not be OK with what I have seen and heard....

alphakitty

Deckhand
Ok...well, it's been a great fun morning!! I need to get outta here for a bit...mom needs some help with meds....did you know my mom is virtually blind from macular degeneration? A very sad thing, but she copes very well!
This is the main reason I need to stay with her when my sis is gone...otherwise she could take care of herself, no problem. I'll check in later my friends! :)

Ally

Deckhand
Well girls and boys, I am having an early night. Not going out or anything like that, just tired and feel like curling up under the duvet with a book. Have a fun evening, see ya tomorrow at some point. Night :wave:

Morning Ally,
boy that looks like a good breakfast.
I fixed cheese omelete, turkey bacon,hash browns and toast and grapefruit.
I only cook eggs once a week and this was the day. Greg loves them but as most people he has to watch the cholesterol.

Have a great day.
we are going to be out working a bit in the yard and doing a small repair in a wall in our entryway that just sort of appeared one day. A 6 inch hole???
Thank goodness Greg builds houses for a living and is an easy fix for him.
I will try to check back later,

kathy

I am feeling fantastic today, thanks for asking.
so far nobody else has caught what I had, thank goodness.

Hope you had a great day yesterday and didnt eat too much cake:)

kathy:whip: