• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

Ally

Deckhand
Everyone here will be with us in spirit, Denise :)

We are only away for a long weekend, but it's good cos we shall all get to meet up...which is often rare with staff on a site community like this one. I have met up with John and his wife, Mary, but with Middy and her hubby Chris, it will be a first time meet up for all of us :)

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Everyone here will be with us in spirit, Denise :)

We are only away for a long weekend, but it's good cos we shall all get to meet up...which is often rare with staff on a site community like this one. I have met up with John and his wife, Mary, but with Middy and her hubby Chris, it will be a first time meet up for all of us :)
Sounds like a good time..... hope you all get to enjoy :)

sevenhearths

Deckhand
Thank you :)

I hope it will be fun too...we are spending an overnight in Amsterdam, which should be good as it is quite an amazing city at night :)
Been to Amsterdam several times and look forward to going back..... when I go, it usually coming back about know.... been to the Keukenhof a couple of times during tulip season- truly an amazing site.... Museums and nightlife wonderful! Do enjoy.... now I really want to go again!

Ally

Deckhand
We are all off to Amsterdam again by ship in October too, Denise :)

I used to spend my school holidays in the city...had an aunt & uncle who lived there :)

It's a stunning city...Navigator of the Seas is in port today, she looks stunning on the webcams :)

sevenhearths

Deckhand
My DH was saying how he was really hoping that we could have gone back this spring.... but we did the cruise in January and I have a 10 day with the girls in the southwest..... a weekend in Montreal for his birthday.... and possibly the girls on the water...... can't fit it all in with that 4 letter word! Let alone have the B&B..... just not enough time to do it all! :bawling:

BoHunk

Deckhand
Morning all...another day shift at work...:( then off on Friday...
the dog spent the night shaking his head sosd think I have to get him to the vet for a ear infection..or maybe it is doggie allergies...
Spent yesterday at work in the classroom....I have to complete 16 more hours...:( ....
Realtor came over last evening to give us a market....now the ball is in our court so if there are any realestate guru's who can predict the house market..step right up....

Ally

Deckhand
Karyn...the dog could have grass seeds/pollen down it's ears...its a common thing at this time of the year. Best get him to the vet and have his ears flushed before infection sets in and makes it worse.

Ally

Deckhand
My DH was saying how he was really hoping that we could have gone back this spring.... but we did the cruise in January and I have a 10 day with the girls in the southwest..... a weekend in Montreal for his birthday.... and possibly the girls on the water...... can't fit it all in with that 4 letter word! Let alone have the B&B..... just not enough time to do it all! :bawling:
This is when 10 day weeks and 30 hour days would come in handy :)

BoHunk

Deckhand
Karyn...the dog could have grass seeds/pollen down it's ears...its a common thing at this time of the year. Best get him to the vet and have his ears flushed before infection sets in and makes it worse.
Really? I could try to make it after work tonight.....or friday as i am off....just keeps shaking his head...

And you answer on housing futures?

Also..can you write a permission slip to get me out of class?

Ally

Deckhand
All of the dogs that I have owned ended up at the vets at this time of the year...they sniff the grass and seeds/pollen end up in the ears....spaniels are the worst for doing that...and if they start rolling in dry cut grass or hay, then you end up picking out grass seeds for ages afterwards...

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good morning all. :) Have a blast Denise and travel safe. Nice day here....70's and sunshine...looks like the sun will be out for a week at least...woo hoo.