• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

middy

Deckhand
Morning everyone, still frost free in Lancashire, glad really as had hair cut this morning and frost isn't good for exposed ears :biggrinbounce2:

Ocean Angel

Deckhand
Good Morning, breakfast looks good Ally, thank you. Well no excitement here this morning. Handcuffs are put away out of reach. LOL Heading to work with pepsi in hand. Looks like it might be a overcast day here, its 66 degrees here right now. Everyone have a Great day and Stay safe.

Chucksta63

Deckhand
Good Morning Troublemakers
Bev....that is too funny......Who thought Gramdmas have no fun.....lol
How do you think they became grandmas.....lol:laughalot:
Oh Bev you have got to get onboard with the Calypso Cruisers!!!!:whip:

alphakitty

Deckhand
Good morning all. Ally, that breakfast looks scrumptious! I am heading out for breakfast soon, them home to watch the BIG game today. Have a good one.

BoHunk

Deckhand
Morning all...off to find a pair of pants for Rick...then to get Lisa her Avon lipgloss....then to work. Should be on an off between trips.

CoCoNut Willie

Deckhand
Good Morning,
We're starting to get a few things together. We head to Houston Friday for a very, very early flight Sat. I'm sure next week will be crazy, always is right before we leave. This time next week I should have an umbrella drink in hand.

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
breakfast looks good and thats all I am gonna do is look....on a diet so when I do get to go on a cruise something fits!!!!!

OMG shes back... Barb is back posting.. I knew she would miss us eventually...lol
now where is that troublemaker daughter of yours?:laughalot:

gottabecruisin

Deckhand
Good Morning Calypso Cruisers... The real countdown begins...
My kid is back to school today... Wahoo...:dancing_banana:

I thought I would post our daily horoscope...

Chuck
LIBRA (Sept. 23-Oct. 23). Your popularity is on the rise, but new people aren't as true as those you've known for a long time. Keep your faithful friends in your inner sanctum where they belong.

Margie
SCORPIO (Oct. 24-Nov. 21). Opportunistic people pose a threat to your project, but none as great as the one you yourself pose. The hardest thing is to surrender your ego to the guidance of your higher self. Once you do, no one has power over you.

Lisa & Rick

SAGITTARIUS (Nov. 22-Dec. 21). There's no need to make a special person believe you're perfect. For starters, it won't work. Secondly, you're attractive because of who you are and the particular dilemma you're in.

KAryn
PISCES (Feb. 19-March 20). Sign up for the job that no one wants or knows how to do. You're alluring when you're learning something new -- your vulnerability makes others want to hug you. And you're in a mood to let them, too!

Ally

GEMINI (May 21-June 21). Researchers discovered that test subjects who switched back and forth while completing tasks took longer to complete them than those who stuck to one task at a time. They obviously weren't studying you!