• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The CruisingTalk Coffeeshop

Elizanessie

Deckhand
Ohhh Ally can I possibly have some hot choccy before bed.....with marshmallows on top tonight I think..thanks........been a hard day....wait......its my day off....och darn it...I have been on computer allllll day and night.....get a rest tomorrow at work :D :D

Hey did you send that storm up my way..?..cause I see dark clouds :eek: ...better not be lightening etc on the dog will be on my head in bed :eek:

Ally

Deckhand
Hot choccy with marshmallows coming up :)

Its still very stormy here and too sticky...I could do with some nice cool breezes :)

Ally

Deckhand
Well, its time for me to go to bed, have a safe and pleasant day/evening everyone :)

See you all tomorrow :)

Elizanessie

Deckhand
oooh yummmy...thanks Ally :D

You know if I could I would send cool breeze your way.....sorry buddy you are having it so muggy down your way.:(

Are you on the hot choccy tonight....emmm let me guess......what flavour tonight.....cinnamon?

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning :)

Just after 5.30am and I am awake....don't want to be, but there ya go :)

Have a safe day everybody :)

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning Lauren :)

My mornings seem to start earlier and earlier recently, must be the sunshine outside :) Best enjoy it while its here, I guess :)

Elizanessie

Deckhand
Good morning/evening ladies ...:D ...just thought I would drop by for a coffee before I even think about getting dressed for work.

Ally....did you have a meowing morning call again this morning?:D

Any cooler down there?

Ally

Deckhand
Good morning Liz...yes the cat was yelling this morning, fortunately the owner heard it for once and shooed it back upstairs...but I was awake anyway, so got up...:)

Lauren

Deckhand
Goodnight everyone!! I'm off for my 3 hours of sleep before I have to get up!! See you all later!:p

Elizanessie

Deckhand
Hey Ally.....I need large coffee please.....work was kinda busy...and havent even had lunch yet....so maybe a wee sandwich to go with the coffee please :D

Ally

Deckhand
No worries Liz...I have been out and sorted the bank out and just got stuck into profiling...:D

Thanks for the work you're doing to help too, I appreciate it alot :)

Ally

Deckhand
Phew...thats the ships done...for now anyway. Photo's and deckplans etc can be added later. At least the write-ups are sorted, which was the main goal for today :)

Thanks so much Liz for helping out :)

Ally

Deckhand
Well its time I retired for the night, been up a long time and been quite busy too :D

Take care everyone, have a great evening and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow somewhen :)

G'night :D

Elizanessie

Deckhand
Nighty night Ally...I am heading off to the bath before bed...geez I never even got my hoovering done today when I got back from work :eek: But it has been fun here......so hot choccy and bed soon.Catch you tomorrow.

Night all :D