• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

The cruise itch

PEB

Captain
Staff member
I have cruised a lot and was away for a few years from cruising. This past June I spent 24 days on board a couple cruise ships and I am already missing being on the deck of a ship. I have gotten the cruise bug big time again. How about you, do you have the cruise bug?

Bonnie

Deckhand
I always have the cruising bug! I usually go on one cruise a year but would love to go more often. I travel with family but have my own cabin so the cost per cruise is higher for me bcause I am basically paying for two people. Most cruise lines give a small discount for single travellers but not much. NCL has single person cabins on some of their ships but I do not care for NCL based on past trips.

The good news is I sail on 12/7 on Princess tothe Panama Canal. I can't wait!

joe rosa

Deckhand
YES we have the bug, i took my wife on oct 10th for a four day cruise for her birthday it was our 3rd cruise this year , we are booked to leave Nov. 21st 4 day, Dec. 2nd 5 day , Jan 18th on 15day to hawaii , have or will cruise every month from Oct to Jan all on Carnival , i like the way they treat me being a platinum member.

joe rosa

Deckhand
Yes we do lol, whenever we cruise we tell friends and family and we always get between 4 to 18 more persons to go with us ,we love company and have a lot of fun, on the Jan 18 cruise to hawaii we have 23 persons going with us , including our Priest from our Catholic Church , he goes with us on most of our cruises, we even have a daily mass on board, some of the crew members join us for mass and again we have tons of fun