• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

St Marks, Venice webcam

This evening's departures from Venice - MSC Armonia, Arcadia and Costa Fortuna. The port webcam has a slow update so didn't capture Arcadia as she passed San Giorgio Maggiori.
venice 4.jpg
venice 5.jpg
venice 6.jpg
venice 7.jpg
venice 9.jpg

Webcam images of Queen Victoria arriving in Venice this morning. She sailed along to the Marittima where she turned around and sailed back to berth at Riva Sette Martiri which is opposite Isla San Giorgio and an easy walk to San Marco. Venice is extremely busy today - in port also are Thomson Spirit, Gemini, Costa Fortuna, MSC Armonia, Orient Queen and, expected later, Celebrity Century.
venice.jpg
Venice2.jpg
Venice3.jpg
Venice4.jpg
Venice5.jpg

Another busy day in Venice. Crystal Serenity, who has been in port since Thursday, has moved to Riva Sette Martiri quay where Queen Victoria was docked a couple of days ago. Other ships visiting are Costa Victora, Seabourn Odyssey, Sea Dream II, Splendour of the Seas, Norwegian Gem and MSC Magnifica.

Some bridgecam images attached.
Serenity.jpg
Serenity2.jpg
Costa Victoria.jpg
MSC Magnifica.jpg
Norwegian Gem.jpg

Neil

Deckhand
Hi sunshine girl

Great pictures as usual.

Port is looking a little crowded this morning.

L

lancashire lass

Thank you for posting these great shots . I love Venice but have never cruised to or from there.

Altruistic

Deckhand
These are awesome pictures! It's like every day is so beautiful there. That's the kind of trip you always want to be on! It would be my luck that it rained every day.

L

lancashire lass

I read the Canal was frozen yesterday. I just said to my DH, we should arrange to rent a apartment there I just love it.:)