Reina Del Mar was the last PSNCo pasenger ship on their South American route, entering service in April 1956. She had been built by Harland & Wolff in Belfast, and was 20234 gross tons, and 560ft long. She carried 207 first, 216 cabin and 343 tourist class passengers. She ran for PSNCo for only eight years before being withdrawn from the South American run in March 1964. Reina Del Mar was sent back after her builders in Belfast for conversion into a two-class cruise ship with 1047 passengers. She was chartered to the Travel savings Association, which was jointly owned by Union-Castle Line, Canadian Pacific, Royal Mails Lines, and the founder, Max Wilson. She reappeared in June 1964 with the black TSA logo on a yellow funnel, and was managed by Union-Castle, who then took full ownership of TSA in October 1964. In November, she was converted into a one class ship with 1026 berths, although capacity was restricted to 998, and was repainted in full Union-Castle colours. She was the only Union-Castle cruise ship. In 1969 she was transferred within the Furness Withy Group to Royal Mail Lines, but chartered back to Union-Castle. In 1973 she was sold back to the Union-Castle Line. Reina Del Mar was withdrawn in 1975 and sold to Taiwanese breakers, arriving on July 30th. Demolition was completed on December 10th 1975.