• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

South Lyon Cruiser

We've been on nine cruises since 2001; 3 Alaskan, 1 Mexican Riviera, 2 Hawaiin and 3 Caribbean.
We are embaring soon on our 4th Caribbean on NCLs Norwegian Sun. A great deal at $3100 for the two of us with a balcony and including air fare. The one question that my wife had is whether she can wear her contact lenses on the St. Thomas Sea Trekkin' Helmet Dive. If anyone out there knows that please post it.

Pam in CA

Captain
Welcome! A helmet dive sounds great! I've wanted to do one but so far, haven't been able to convince a friend to do it with me as I didn't want to do it alone.

I don't know the answer to your question but I checked their site and it says that your head and hair stay dry. I shouldn't think there would be any problem wearing contact. Many people wear glasses or contacts and if there were a restriction, they would post that.

PEB

Captain
Staff member
We've been on nine cruises since 2001; 3 Alaskan, 1 Mexican Riviera, 2 Hawaiin and 3 Caribbean.
We are embaring soon on our 4th Caribbean on NCLs Norwegian Sun. A great deal at $3100 for the two of us with a balcony and including air fare. The one question that my wife had is whether she can wear her contact lenses on the St. Thomas Sea Trekkin' Helmet Dive. If anyone out there knows that please post it.
When I worked for tours off the ships for NCL, which was back in 2007 and 2008, people could wear their contacts in helmet dives back then. I could not speak specifically for the outfit you will be with now seeing it has been a few years since I did helmet diving. I see no problem with it but I would really ask the dive outfit you are going with. They may have a website that you can contact them through.