• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

someone in Estonia 2007 cruise season

Kristen532

Deckhand
Is someone coming or plans to come?
Mine parents are planing to go on a transatlandic and that Galaxys panama kanal gruise and transatlandic so mine summer will be on 2007 busy

i hope that mine parents are deciding to go

Jackie

Deckhand
But which Galaxy Kristen?
I note that earlier you showed a link to M/S Galaxy.
I sailed on Celebrity Galaxy, which I believe is MV Galaxy.

Kristen532

Deckhand
Only one Galaxy is going to panamas canal that MS Galaxy is on Talinn-Helsingis route but i must say its a nice ship

dj victor

Deckhand
Hello Kristen

As far as I know the M/V Galaxy from Celebrity Cruises it's NOT doing the Panama Canal round in 2007, the GTS Summit will do that....

Perhaps could be another ship in the Baltic sea named "M/S Galaxy" too, but I have no idea about this ship.

Seems to me a little typing mistake, I attached some pictures of the M/V Galaxy for you..
Also she's the sister of the M/V Mercury they look the same only outside, inside they have different layouts of the venues and even different colors!!!
Galaxy & Sea Princess Tortola.JPG
Strat 2.JPG
Galaxy Poolside 1.JPG
ST MAARTEN2.JPG

c-to-sea

Deckhand
I think the Celebrity Galaxy will still be doing the partial Panama Canal
cruises from Galveston that she shas been doing for several years now.

Jackie

Deckhand
Not in 2007; Infinity & Summit are doing the canal.
Galaxy is scheduled for the Caribbean,mid Dec to March.
She doesn't return East to West until Dec 1st 2006 from Civitavecchia.

dj victor

Deckhand
Thanks for the picture Krysten.....It's beautifull ferry boat

Thanks for the link Liz

That's right Jackie, I miss the Infinity she'll be doing Mexican Riviera as well:joy:

mojo boogie

Deckhand
:cry: Galaxy will be leaving Galveston today for Europe, when she returns to the Caribbean, she will port in San Juan.:( There are not any Celebrity ships scheduled to port in Galveston in the near or distant future.

Jackie

Deckhand
Wonder why Celebrity have abandoned Galveston?
Not big enough?
Isolated?
Few opportunities for Port Trips?