• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SarahB sails on Galaxy on May 6 from Galveston

Jackie

Deckhand
Think the wetweather just paused in Ponta Delgrada, en route to England.
When is the sun going to shine?

Hope you enjoyed Galaxy Sarah.
Looking forward to the report.

Liz

Deckhand
GLAD you are SAFE HOME and had a wonderful time.....over tooooo soon. Looking forward to your report:green: :green:

SarahB

Deckhand
Uh Oh

I don't think being home agrees with me as I've gone down with the flu this weekend :mad:

I'm afraid my report has gone on hold until I feel up to it again!

mojo boogie

Deckhand
As a health care professional...I recommend that SarahB take another cruise IMMEDIATELY! I hope you're feeling better very soon!

mojo boogie

Deckhand
Sarah, it is a very good thing that you are not in the area today-I've battened down the hatches and brought Big Smelly Dog indoors (much to the chagrin of the cats).As this storm moves north, the two pincers appear to be closing..

Jackie

Deckhand
Is that a storm or is it the beginning of a hurricane?

I remember Houston airport being closed 31.10.05, when we were waiting for our flight. It was diverted to Dallas.

Liz

Deckhand
Suppose it is better to wait til you are home to be sick, but only makes the "post cruise depression" THAT MUCH MORE UNPLEASANT:roll:

Hope real SPRING and your good health get to England, quickly:)

SarahB

Deckhand
Yes it's not much fun right now, but I like your professional remedy mojo :idea: hmmmm book another cruise......there's a thought :D

Good luck with riding the storm there, it looks pretty fierce!

SarahB

Deckhand
Yes I'm getting better thanks, and to take my mind off it I've been doing my report whch should be finished later today hopefully, I'll let you know as soon as it's posted :D