• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

SarahB sails on Galaxy on May 6 from Galveston

Liz

Deckhand
Hope you have a easy flight over and a WONDERFUL Transatlantic, Sarah.:green: :joy:
Tigersxm will be making a nice smooth seapath for you

Jackie

Deckhand
Say hello to Galaxy for me.
Have a smooth crossing.

Interested to know whether Alana & her husband - our waiter are still on board.They had been married only 3 weeks ( ex Millenium) They would be coming towards the end of their 8 month stint; October - May, so may be 'going home' ( I believe he was from Crotia? )for the summer
Galaxy in Madeira.jpg
Waiter &' bus boy'.jpg

Lancashirelad

Deckhand
Have a great cruise SarahB. Hope the sea is smooth and the sky is blue.
Nice picture Jackies was it taken in Madeira?

tigersxm

Deckhand
Sarah....have a fantastic trip! We are right ahead of you and so far seas are pretty calm! Enjoy!!!! :joy:

Dani

Deckhand
Tiger,

Go do something...anything...don't care if the seas ahead of you are nice.:p

Are you going to post and taunt us for the next 30 days ? Ovey !

SarahB

Deckhand
Thanks everyone I'm sure it will be a great trip. I'm off to the airport this evening so I'll report back when I return home.

Jackie: I'll say hi to Galaxy for you and I'll keep my eyes oen for Alana & her husband.

Bye for now!!!!!!!

:green: :green: :green: :green:

mojo boogie

Deckhand
Uh...oh...bad storms here-could be a rough beginning to the cruise.
check out the local radar at http-abc13.com-Galveston is approx 30 miles se of houston
ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d145_mojoboogie2_Smileys_thBlueShocked.gif

ai34.photobucket.com_albums_d145_mojoboogie2_Smileys_thBlueShocked.gif

Liz

Deckhand
YIKES, I'll say. THINK Galaxy is in, tucked behind Carnival, but:roll: today must be HER day for the cams not to work (yesterday was Constellation's)

LOOK at that sky:shock:

Hope Sarah is tucked safely away at the Hotel Galvez:)
galvestonradar.JPG
sarah1.jpg
Galvestonweather.jpg
sarahhotel.jpg

Liz

Deckhand
Now make sure that it all gets on board and handle Sarah's gently!!!!

Weather looks a lot better:mrgreen:
Sarahluggage.jpg

mojo boogie

Deckhand
Yes, it is much nicer here now-the sun is out, the birds are chirping...if I didn't have to go to work tonite, I would be in Galveston, myself...Much better sail-away weather.