• Hello visitor!

We are happy to see you have stopped by and hope you will consider registering with our community. Whether you have a question related to an upcoming cruise or just want to meet other fellow cruisers, you are always welcome!

Hope to see you on the forums soon!

Santa Claus Webcam

aliq

Deckhand
Yes, but I would love to be able to dance and I love Strictly Come Dancing when it is on. :dancing_banana:

aliq

Deckhand
It was soooo warm when we were there and Santa was still all dressed up in his red suit. Got a photograph taken with him but I didn't sit on his lap.

Ally

Deckhand
Father Christmas is hard at work this morning, looks like more snow has fallen overnight too...
kuva01.jpg
cam.jpg

Pheebs

Deckhand
It is 1am in Lapland, Santa and the elves must all be tucked up in bed, getting as much rest as they can!!

oneam.JPG

But a snowman has popped by to say hei. :fest12:
oneam.JPG

Ally

Deckhand
Santa is still busy today....hopefully he'll be having a few early nights this week before his busiest night of the year...
cam.jpg
kuva01.jpg

SunnyGirl

Deckhand
This video that lets children peek in and see what Santa Claus is doing is such a clever idea. What will people think of next on the 'net? I love the little house and backdrops for all the work the elves must put in. Imagine a kid being able to see all this.